Thursday, June 2, 2011

Estoy muy consado!

This morning Sean and I were supposed to go hiking in the mountains near Madrid with Sean's friend, Gato. However, I was still feeling jet lagged from my trip, so Mr. Bedford set out with Gato for a long day of hiking and I went back to bed...until 1 PM Madrid time. Here are a few pictures from Sean's adventure with Gato.






Sean had a great time despite falling in a river (with his iPhone)..Luckily, we think his iPhone is okay due to the wonderful Otterbox it was in, but we will see if there will be long term damage. Sean got home around 4 PM and we were both hungry, so we decided to go to the Rivas mall for lunch. Although there was a TGI Fridays in the mall, we decided on Kebabs, which is kind of a fast food fad here in Madrid. Here is a picture of Sean enjoying his Kebab:



Next, we went shopping a bit. I am in need of a jacket because I didn't have room in my suitcase to bring my Columbia jacket and it is cold at night in the desert-like climate of Madrid. Also, the weather channel indicates that it will be cold in Turkey (I think 65 degrees is cold). Here is a picture of me in the Spanish H&M.



Sean and I are about to go for Italian food, so peace out mis amigos!

Hasta Manana!
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment